This website contains updated information only for those corridors actively in construction, the Southeast Rail Extension and North Metro Rail. All other content on this website is meant for historical purposes only and may not be up-to-date. Please visit RTD-Denver.com for the latest information about RTD.
Citizens Advisory Committee
CAC's missionThe RTD Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) is made up of residents and business persons from around the region. Members are appointed by RTD Board of Directors and volunteer their time to advise on a range of issues that affect citizens and impact the region. Learn more.
The 2016 Citizens Advisory Committee: Ryan McCaw, Rodger Hara, Joseph Lamers, Karen Stuart, Bob Rizzuto, Joanna Morsicato, Jeff Kraft, Darcy Wilson, Richard Valenty, Heather Cronenberg, Ken Claussen, Gabriella Arismendi, Saundra Dowling, Cynthia Stovall. Not pictured: Bill Maestas, Del Phillips, Vivian Stovall. Read their bios here.
What the CAC does
- Monitor and provide input on the improvements for each corridor contained in the FasTracks Plan.
- Provide region-oriented advice to the District regarding the implementation of the Strategic Plan, its strategies and initiatives.
- Represent the citizen perspective on behalf of a wide range of starkeholder interests and community organizations.
- Gather information from community members to share with the agency.
- Share information with community members to promote public awareness of the agency's programs and projects.
Citizens Advisory Committee MeetingsThe Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) travels around the District with its quarterly meetings to make it easier for stakeholders to offer input to the group. The CAC also holds additional work sessions as needed. These work sessions are generally held in the afternoon at the FasTracks office. All meetings are open to the public.
Citizens are welcome to provide input at the quarterly meetings during the public comment period. Notice and agenda of meetings are posted on the FasTracks Web prior to each meeting. Presentation materials for each meeting also are posted on the FasTracks website.
Upcoming 2016 meetings:
- August 17, 3-5 p.m.- Civic Center Office, Regional Conference Room
- September 21- TBD
- October 19, 3-5 p.m.- Civic Center Office, Regional Conference Room
- November 16, 3-5 p.m.- Civic Center Office, Regional Conference Room
- December 14, 6-7:30 p.m.- RTD Administrative Office, 1600 Blake St.
Contact the Citizens Advisory CommitteeCitizen input is welcome. Please send comments, suggestions or questions to:
Citizens Advisory Committee
c/o Nate Currey
Senior Manager, Public Relations
1600 Blake St
Denver CO 80202
For more information, contact Nate Currey at 303-299-2469